What Is Eazfuscator.NET?
Eazfuscator.NET is an obfuscator and optimizer for .NET platform.
The main purpose of obfuscator is to protect intellectual property of the software.
- Easy to use as 1-2-3
- Automatic code protection with a variety of supported obfuscation techniques
- Automatic optimizations
- Can obfuscate any 100% managed .NET assembly
- Provides easy to use GUI interface as well as a classical command-line interface
- Microsoft Visual Studio integration. Supported versions are Microsoft Visual Studio 2005–2022, including Express editions
- Supports automatic builds
Supported platforms and technologies:
- .NET 5.0 – 7.0
- .NET Standard versions 1.0 – 2.1
- .NET Core versions 1.0 – 3.1
- .NET Framework versions 2.0 – 4.8
- XAML with intelligent renaming of symbols
- Enterprise-grade technologies: ClickOnce, VSTO, VSIX, MEF, Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, and many others
- Universal Windows Platform (UWP)
- Windows Store applications for Windows 8 – 8.1 and Windows Phone 7 – 8.1 platforms
- Silverlight 2–5
- XNA applications for Windows, Xbox 360, and Zune platforms
- .NET Compact Framework versions 2.0, 3.5 and 3.9
Why Eazfuscator.NET so outstanding among others?
To protect your intellectual property you need to perform just several mouse clicks – do not waste your precious hours to manually enter all the complex settings and make killing-hard decisions as you do with most other obfuscators
Eazfuscator.NET has as its object to automatically protect intellectual property to the maximum possible extent without breaking .NET assembly functionality.
Eazfuscator.NET applies code optimizations to deliver the best performance to your applications. Furthermore, Eazfuscator.NET is built to deliver the best runtime performance from ground up. It does not use dirty tricks, hacks and incompatible techniques that break application reliability, performance and satisfaction of your customers.
The history of obfuscation technology knows the score:
- Every single obfuscator before Eazfuscator.NET required a lot of manual configuration, tuning and integration efforts.
- Every single obfuscator after Eazfuscator.NET tends to claim it does nearly everything out of the box.
How to use it?
See Quick Start guide.